Happy Customers

Here is what a few of our customer's had to say about us..........
Henry was very knowledgeable on all aspects. He was able to answer all our questions. He was very friendly and he never came across as pushy. I am not sure if all your sales persons are a friendly as Henry. But I do believe that they could take a few lessons from him.

T. Landess 10/09, Denham Springs, Louisiana

Went beyond my expectations to find exactly what I wanted in my new car.

K. Dupuy 10/09, Brusly, Louisiana
Salesman was very helpful and courteous, even when it came down to discussing the price. Also, I was happy that the salesman was not overly aggressive trying to sell me the car.

A. Cozzi 10/09, Baton Rouge, Louisiana

Sales guy and the service guy. Keep them. Except you should hire more Tiger fans. Who hired the Gator salesman. I'd say fire him if he weren't so competent. (HAH!)

C. Juengling 10/09, Silver Spring, Maryland

If you haven't been to our site lately,
take another look. http://www.team-toyota.com/ 24/7

0 comments:

Post a Comment